The ARDC Private Practice Track Days are for circuit-licensed competitors and enthusiasts, and open to road and race vehicles of all types.
The popularity of our ARDC Private Practice days and expansion of our categories has necessitated a change to pre-purchasing, rather than an arrive-and -drive day. Knowing our numbers beforehand will enable the ARDC to make the timetable more effective, and give all categories maximum track time.
Online purchase is through Paypal, Credit Card or Direct Deposit, and you will need your licence details on hand.
NOVEMBER 2: Bikes and L2S only
Online bookings now closed.
PRIVATE PRACTICE SESSIONS
ARDC Private Practice is held on the Gardner GP track, and divided into groups by licence type and vehicle type. Please note: Licences and ARDC Membership Cards need to be produced at sign-in.
- L2S - Closed cars, drivers with L2S licences
- MOTORCYCLES - MA Senior National Licence
- CLOSED (Tin-Top) RACE CARS – Dedicated Log Booked Race Cars and CAMS PCC – CC – PC – NC Licences
- OPEN RACE CARS* – Open wheeled cars (F2, F3, F.Ford, F. Vee etc) and CAMS PCC – CC – PC – NC Licences
- ARC* – Aussie Racing Cars and CAMS PCC – CC – PC – NC Licences
SUPERKARTS* - CAMS PCC – CC – PC – NC Licences
*Minimum numbers of 10 entrants need to be pre-registered by Monday EOB. If numbers are not met, the ARDC will notify participants by email and refunds will be processed.
- Gates open at 6am
- Documentation/Sign-on in Suite 9 from 7am. Late arrivals must sign on at the ARDC Administration Office next to Turn 1 if Suite 9 is closed
- Compulsory drivers’ briefing in THE ARDC GARAGE CAFE, Level 1, main pit building at 8:45am
- Practice is from 9am – 5pm
- Schedule for next date TBC
Drivers and riders can now book here for ARDC Private Practice up until the Monday prior to the Friday Private Practice date. You will need your licence and vehicle details handy, and can pay by PAYPAL, Credit Card or Direct Transfer. You can also call us on 9672 1000 if you need assistance with the process or payment.
- $193 (incl. GST and booking fee)
- $163 for ARDC Members (incl. GST and booking fee).
- Garages/Carports: FREE (first in, best dressed on the day)
ARRIVE AND DRIVE:
Registrations for confirmed sessions WILL be accepted on the day after the Monday EOB cut-off, but at an additional charge of $50 ($240 for non-Members and $210 for ARDC Members).
Please be aware: Entrants that pre-pay as ARDC Members will be validated during registration. If you are not an ARDC Member you are required to pay an ADDITIONAL $30 ON THE DAY.
- Withdrawals and refunds will be accepted until COB of the MONDAY (or three working days) prior to the Private Practice day, when online sales close.
- If you meet the above deadline, simply click on the link provided in your confirmation email to begin the short refund process (you will be refunded via your original payment method). Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org providing us with your request and details, or call the ARDC on 9672 1000, and one of our staff will assist you.
- See our TERMS AND CONDITIONS for full details
- Photographers are welcome to shoot from the open spectator areas of the track. Drones are strictly prohibited.
- There is no media/track access allowed on Private Practice days
If you have any problems or queries with this process, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.