The ARDC Private Practice Track Days are for circuit-licensed competitors and enthusiasts, and open to road and race vehicles of all types.
Online purchase is open until TWO DAYS prior to Practice using PayPal, Credit Card or Direct Deposit, and you will need your licence details on hand.
Event sold out online? On-The-Day purchase is available pending your session is running, but at an additional charge of $50. Please check the schedule below to ensure your category is running.
SELECT YOUR PRIVATE PRACTICE SESSION
ARDC Private Practice is held on the Gardner GP track, and divided into groups by licence type first, then vehicle type.
- MOTORCYCLES - MA Senior National Licence
- TIN TOPS - L2S - Closed cars, drivers with L2S licences
TIN TOPS - FULL RACE LICENCE
Closed cars, drivers with CAMS PCC – CC – PC – NC Licences
- OPEN RACE CARS*- FULL RACE LICENCE
Open wheeled cars (F2, F3, F.Ford, F. Vee etc) and CAMS PCC – CC – PC – NC Licences
ARC* - FULL RACE LICENCE
Aussie Racing Cars and CAMS PCC – CC – PC – NC Licences. RUNS IN OPEN RACE CARS.
SUPERKARTS*- FULL RACE LICENCE
CAMS PCC – CC – PC – NC Licences
*Minimum numbers of 10 entrants need to be pre-registered by Wednesday EOB. If numbers are not met, the ARDC will notify participants by email and refunds will be processed.
- Gates open at 6am
- Documentation/Sign-on in Suite 9 from 7am. Late arrivals must sign on at the ARDC Administration Office next to Turn 1 if Suite 9 is closed
- Compulsory drivers’ briefing in THE ARDC GARAGE CAFE, Level 1, main pit building at 8:30am
- Practice is from 9am – 5pm
Drivers and riders can now book here for ARDC Private Practice up until the Monday prior to the Friday Private Practice date. You will need your licence and vehicle details handy, and can pay by PAYPAL, Credit Card or Direct Transfer. You can also call us on 9672 1000 if you need assistance with the process or payment.
- $193 (incl. GST and booking fee)
- $163 for ARDC Members (incl. GST and booking fee).
- Garages/Carports: FREE (first in, best dressed on the day)
ARRIVE AND DRIVE:
Registrations for confirmed sessions WILL be accepted on the day after online sales close, but at an additional charge of $50 ($240 for non-Members and $210 for ARDC Members).
Please be aware: Entrants that pre-pay as ARDC Members will be validated during registration. If you are not an ARDC Member you are required to pay an ADDITIONAL $30 ON THE DAY.
- Withdrawals and refunds will be accepted until COB two working days prior to the Private Practice day, when online sales close.
- If you meet the above deadline, simply click on the link provided in your confirmation email to begin the short refund process (you will be refunded via your original payment method). Alternatively, email email@example.com providing us with your request and details, or call the ARDC on 9672 1000, and one of our staff will assist you.
- See our TERMS AND CONDITIONS for full details
- Photographers are welcome to shoot from the open spectator areas of the track. Drones are strictly prohibited.
- There is no media/track access allowed on Private Practice days
If you have any problems or queries with this process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.