REBOOTED: ARDC Members Only Track Day Powered by COGS
Friday June 19
AM: Race Cars (all Roll caged Tin-Top race cars) and Advanced (road-registered cars).
PM: Intermediate and Beginner (road-registered cars).
CIRCUIT: Brabham Circuit
THE DETAILS: The Member Track Days will currently return with sessions limited to 10 cars. We have a few requests and requirements to help keep our clients and staff healthy and safe.
- You will have to complete an ONLINE REGISTRATION before attending the Track Day. This will minimise the contact you have with our iPads and will save you time at registration in the morning. You will receive this in an email from us.
- You must also watch the SMSP Track Day Briefing Video before attending.
- There will be NO HELMET HIRE available for this event. Please ensure you bring your own helmet. You can visit vsport.com.au, mcas.com.au or racedeal.com.au for a great deal on helmets if you need to purchase one.
- There will be NO IN-CAR INSTRUCTION - this is in line with the social distancing requirements. Instead in between sessions we will be offering instruction and guidance to small groups in an outdoor setting with social distancing requirements in place.
- Pit garages will be allocated to you depending on your session. We will guide you to your garage on the day. Please ensure you stay in this garage, no wandering to other garages for a chat!
- There will be strict arrival times as below. If you are early you will be required to wait at the gate to SMSP.
- Race Cars - No earlier than 7am
- Advanced - No earlier than 7am
- Intermediate - No earlier than 12.30pm
- Beginners - No earlier than 12.30pm
- Sorry but currently we are NOT ALLOWING SPECTATORS, FAMILY, CHILDREN, GUESTS - DRIVERS ONLY. ANY NON-DRIVERS WILL BE REFUSED ENTRY AT THE GATE.
- Withdrawals and refunds will be accepted until COB two working days prior to the day, when online sales close.
- If you meet the above deadline, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org providing us with your request and details, or call the ARDC on 9672 1000, and one of our staff will assist you.
- See our TERMS AND CONDITIONS for full details
- Photographers are welcome to shoot from the open spectator areas of the track. Drones are strictly prohibited.
- There is no media/track access allowed on Private Practice days.
If you have any problems or queries with this process, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.