ARDC Members Only Ride Day!
OUR FIRST MEMBERS RIDE DAY OF 2020 IS BACK, WITH FOUR GROUPS OF 20 AND LOADS OF TRACK TIME.
Circuit: Druitt North
Price: $148.00 including GST and booking fee.
More information will be sent out as the date comes closer, but for now ARDC Members, pick your session and book to secure your place!
- Four groups of 20, starting at 9am.
While there are no speed limits as such, SMSP Ride Days runs graded groups in an attempt to have riders of a similar ability and/or speed share the track. At registration you will be given a tracking sticker to affix to either you or your motorcycle. This allows us to monitor your progress throughout the day and to move you into a more suitable group should that be necessary.
C – Slow Group (white), 20 places.
First time track riders and/or Slow-speed track riders and/or Slow-medium speed road riders
B – Medium Group (yellow), 20 Places.
Riders who have participated in several ride days at another track and/or Riders who have some formal advanced rider training and/or Medium-fast speed road riders
BA – Medium-Fast Group (green), 20 Places.
Experienced and/or Medium-fast speed road riders
A – Fast Group (red), 20 places.
Very experienced and fast track riders (SMSP or other) and/or racers
- Riders must have at minimum a red Provisional licence.
- Riders must book into a group which is appropriate for their riding ability. Booking into a group which is not appropriate for your riding ability risks your personal safety and the safety of others. Individuals found to be in deliberate violation of this rule could be removed from the track.
- Group speeds may still vary considerably on any given day – please consult with the SMSP Ride Day Manager or registration staff if you feel uncomfortable riding in your selected group and we will endeavour to re-position you.
- Each rider will monitored throughout the day and their riding group may be changed if required.
Racers are welcome, however the same rules and regulations apply to every rider and every rider is expected to behave accordingly.
Those racers seeking clarification regarding these rules and regulations should call our office on 0490 281 840 prior to booking.
- Withdrawals and refunds will be accepted until COB two working days prior to the event, when online sales close.
- If you meet the above deadline, simply click on the link provided in your confirmation email to begin the short refund process (you will be refunded via your original payment method). Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org providing us with your request and details, or call the ARDC on 9672 1000, and one of our staff will assist you.
- See our TERMS AND CONDITIONS for full details
- Photographers are welcome to shoot from the open spectator areas of the track. Drones are strictly prohibited.
- There is no media/track access allowed on Private Practice days.
If you have any problems or queries with this process, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.